In the meantime, I encourage you to still follow me on Twitter, where I will be continuing to help #2bitTuesday grow: this week's optional theme is "Temperature". To keep myself sane, I've been taking short breaks by indulging in the following things. Feel free to check them out, if any strike your fancy!
- Your Local Library: I spent a good six hours both in and out of mine, yesterday. It's amazing what getting away from the distractions of home can do ... and there are so many great things that you can uncover.
- Headspace.com: Guided meditations to help you take some time out from your busy mind. The first 10 short sessions are free!
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: This was recommended to my by a close friend who's never steered me wrong where good fiction is concerned. Fantasy fans should give it a shot: so far, I'm impressed by the characters and the world-building.
- Pocket Posh puzzle books: No matter what kind of exercise your brain likes, these are great for small doses of something fun that still keeps your mind going! (I'm fond of anagrams, personally.)
- The 7th Guest: This is my favorite game, and has been for 20 years. I have a blog post about it planned for Halloween, as a matter of fact. It's making a comeback, and a 3rd installation made by fans was just backed on Kickstarter. If you like some puzzles with your horror, this is perfect.